Party Bus Price | Instant QuotesOur Prices May Be Cheap, But Our Buses Aren't!
Party Bus Price Tips That Will Get You The Best Pricing.
Before using the quote calculator, please note the following:
- The Best Party Bus Prices are aways given over the phone. Theres many variables that we can offer discounts for that our calculator can’t.
- If your seeking more then 6 hours please call for better pricing. The hourly rate significantly Decreases when you book more then 6hrs.
- The calculator is simply there for clients looking to get an “idea” of pricing.
- Be sure to scroll to the bottom of this page as we have listed a handful of tips to obtain the best possible party bus price.
What Do I Need To Book a Bus?
- Reservations are taken over the phone. A non-refundable deposit of $150 is required by way of credit or debit card. The preferred method of payment for the remaining balance is cash paid to the driver upon arrival. We do tolerate credit cards, however payments are subject to a 3.5% fee. Also credit card payments must be completed 24 hrs in advance of your event.
- We will not hold a bus without a deposit. We rent our buses on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you would like to reserve a bus, its recommended that you place a deposit as soon as possible. We often book out in advance on Saturdays, certain holidays and hot events.
- We do not provide written quotes, however upon booking a bus we will gladly issue you a reciept.
Get Instant Party Bus Price Quotes Online
Get an instant quote for the lowest party bus prices on party bus rentals in Metro Detroit. Not satisfied with the party bus price quote or got a lower price from a competitor? Give us a call, we’ll do our best to beat it!
Instant Price Quotes Given Today
EPIC PARTY BUS MICHIGAN
2765 RIDGE RD.
WHITE LAKE, MI 48383
(248) 962-EPIC or 3742
Check Out Our Tips Below On Getting The Best Party Bus Price Quote!
We know our clients want the best party bus price & shop around for party bus rentals and limousine service quotes. We also know we already have the lowest prices in Metro Detroit and you’ll be back. So, let us help -check out our tips!
GET THE BEST PARTY BUS PRICE ON LIMO RENTALS
Tips/Tricks for Cheaper Party Bus Price Quotes
If your considering renting a party bus in Michigan, you’re likely looking for whomever gives the cheapest party bus price quote. Unfortunately, all quotes are not created equal, nor are the buses. To help our customers get the most out of renting a party bus, our staff has created a list of tips that will help our customers get the best value party bus rental in Michigan! Here are some items to pay attention to when obtaining a price quote:
• Party Size-Get a party bus as close as possible to the number of guests in your party. The larger the bus, the larger the operating costs. Some companies even charge per person fees, find out to get an accurate quote.
• Event Day– Saturdays carry the highest premium with Friday as a close runner up. Sundays are more dependent on the season. If your event is not specific to a certain day, try to schedule your party bus on non-premium day. A party bus rented Mon-Thurs can be up to 40% less than a premium day. Friday can be up to 10% less, possibly more- especially in winter.
• Season– Like many businesses in Michigan, time of season can also affect pricing. Winter offers some of the best pricing.
• Point-to-Point Service– Ask about it when obtaining your quote. If the party bus is only needed for drop-off and pick-up, you may be able to negotiate paying for less hours since the bus will not be around “during” your event. Example- A sporting event such as a hockey game or even a concert. Many companies will go pick up other clients while you’re inside, even though you’re paying for the hours because you didn’t ask. Make sure you confirm your driver/bus is sticking around and if not, request a discount and don’t forget to take your belongings.
• Overtime– If you go past your rented time, find out how the company will charge you when calling for a price. Some company’s will bill you in 1 hour increments. For example: if your end-time is 10pm and it is 10:15pm when you get home, you are billed an additional hour rather then 1/4 of an hour. If you’re attending a large venue, consider traffic jams getting out. If the budget is tight, plan an extra 30 minutes or so to account for traffic jams to avoid going into overtime. Epic Party Bus Michigan bills in 1/2 increments.
• Weather– Yes, that four letter word (snow) can cause you to say other four letter words. It’s always a good idea to check the weather prior to your event. Rain or snow can cause delays in your ride. If weather is not in your favor, you might want to think about adjusting your schedule to prevent overtime charges.
• Safety– For your safety, our chauffeurs are taught to drive as if their passengers each have a full glass of red wine. This of course means your ride may take a small tad longer if your route is off-highway with numerous turns, we don’t want the party falling over. It’s always a good idea to be semi-present of your surroundings on your route- we’ve heard horror stories of other companies that take the longest, out-of-the-way routes possible and then try and charge you extra for gas and time. Make sure you know about any hidden fees or costs up front or if they intend to add a mandatory gratuity for the driver at the end.